Privacy & Return Policy
All sale item are final. There will be no refunds or exchanges allowed. Therefore, it is best customers are to check the items thoroughly before
We may collect personal identification information from customers in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when customers visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Customers may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Customers may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Customers only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Customers can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How we use collected information
PropUpStore may collect and use customers personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve our Site
• We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
• To send periodic emails
• How we protect your information
• We will never share your information with any third parties. We adopt appropriate data collection,
• Revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage customers to frequently check
• This page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Website Terms and all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Website and the services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.